Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Cruze LT with RS. It is 5 years old and now its leaking in the passenger side floorboard. Same issue with my 2003 Monte Carlo.
I had someone look at the car was advised that water is entering from poor design around the heater box. Needless to say Haley Chevrolet in Midlothian, VA does not want to help resolve this issue as they stated they are only engine repair nothing to do with water. I hope that I can resolve this and if it doesn't; I will not buy another Chevrolet as long as I live. Totally unacceptable.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I have a 2011 Cruze LT with RS. It is 5 years old and now its leaking in the passenger side floorboard. Same issue with my 2003 Monte Carlo.
I had someone look at the car was advised that water is entering from poor design around the heater box. Needless to say Haley Chevrolet in Midlothian, VA does not want to help resolve this issue as they stated they are only engine repair nothing to do with water. I hope that I can resolve this and if it doesn't; I will not buy another Chevrolet as long as I live. Totally unacceptable.
Open the hood and look along the firewall in front of the passenger compartment. About halfway down is a flap. Open that flap and make sure it's clear. We've had a few of these flaps get filled by mice and result in water entering the passenger foot well.

While you're at it, find another dealership.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts

That is classic. I am going into work tomorrow and tell them I only work on one thing. Yeah that should work.

Second the motion about finding a new dealer if possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.