Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Cruze Premiere RS Sedan...
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife and I, took delivery of an ordered 2012 Cruze 2LT in Blue Granite Metallic. It took the place of a 2008 Pontiac G5 GT we purchased new. It now exceeds 135,000 miles. Routine maintenance, a headlamp assembly and remote keyless fob that was replaced under warranty, was all that car needed and that was it! A great car.
This new Cruze has push button start, Pioneer sound system, auto transmission and the RS Package. It is a beautiful car. Great lines and outside design. Sporty, modern and tough looking! I drove it for the very first time this week, to have the windows tinted. This was about a 150 mile round trip. No doubt a nice looking car.... until you open the door.....

You are immediatly greeted by the abundant sight and feel of molded grained plastic! And it is everywhere. Entire door panels, dash and all trim. Hardly a compliment to the expensive (to purchase) "leather" interior. But the car does not smell like a new leather equipped vehicle. It just has the smell of plastic and strong chemicals. The seats are hard and have the grain pattern and the feel of a mid 70's Ford vinyl interior. GM vinyl of the same era would be a definite upgrade in sight, touch and comfort to these units. Cocoa and tan color? Tan? as in Chrysler cream yellow? They do seem to match all the pressed plastic pieces that surrounds them. The power seat assists do not allow for full adjustment, especially for up and down, where they tend to clamp you like a clamshell as the bottom part advances backward as the back panel moves forward. Certainly needs more than one control to make the most of its capabilities. With the front seats back, I hope your back seat passengers have toothpick sized legs.
The push start is an OK feature, but hardly worth $300.00. It does no more than a key and can actually be less secure than a key. Not really the cool feature they intended. This car is upgraded with the jeweled instrument cluster, what ever that is. No one really seems to know as I get numerous responses as to what that is. The best I can decipher is they are the cheap "plastic chromed", plastic rings in front of the instrument cluster. I must say, the speedometer accuracy was dead on up the the speed limit. Impressive!

The center console has taken cues from the Chrysler mini-van with copius amounts of dull gray plastic snap on accents! Ooooo Ahhhh! The standard climate control heats and cools well, but on the highest setting, the blower sounds like it is really working, but not much action. The standard audio system sounds nice, (with the almost $500.00 Pioneer addition), but this radio requires constant changing and button pushing and selecting to make it happen. Nice features, but in previous modern GM units, you powered up the radio, selected your station and that was it. This unit seems to require 3-4 actions as to what the same radio used to do with one. If you selected anther format of music, you have to start the same procedure over to get the most out of that selection. I stay up with the changes and modern advances and like automotive progression, but this is a bit much. The speedo cluster DIC display contains this same warped logic. Remember the info-reset button scroll through? Not here! Again, numerous unnecessary steps from different locations to perform this task. The built in center display screen is very nice and crystal clear. The turn signal on blinker noise had to to taken from a Yugo. The G5 was not the best, but this one just grates on your nerves. And no, it cannot be scan tooled out. Why do all the power outlets lose power when the key is off? I have never had a cigarette lighter power outlet lose power by key. Thanks GM, for that brainchild. My Garmin GPS and other accesories love you for that.

As stated, this was an automatic car. I am a little confused as why it is equipped with a floor mounted dual shift feature. If you leave the shift lever to the right, it funtions as fully automatic. If you move the lever to the left side, you can manually tap up or tap down (with limitations) to select the gear you wish. When in the "automatic drive" position, there is no feature lock out. With this poor design, the slighest motion on the shift lever can easily select a mode you did not want. Even your hand resting on the shifter, and we all like that, will unintentionally deselect the mode you wanted.

The six speed automatic transmission is horrible matched with this anemic 1.4L powerplant. It cannot seem to find the correct gear it needs and all the time is constantly "searching" up and down the ranges in a futile attempt to match my input, road speed and grade. Only on flat level ground will the hunting stop. Also, as you start to decel, you get this dragging/braking feeling for a few seconds, then it seems to release and coasts down. Never felt that before, maybe it is a six speed thing. Upshifts are very mushy and vague, with you actually leaning forward as it takes its time to upshift between gears. I don't know what WOT would reveal as car is still fairly new and unfortunately is mine for a while. The engine seriously lacks power and omph. That may contribute to the transmission woes. Regardless of technology, how responsive can a 3,300 pound car be with a six speed auto and an 83 cubic inch (1364 CC) engine? I know it is NOT an LS2 and was not intended to be a street killer, but I do expect reasonably average for a family car, and this ain't it. Hint GM and perspective buyers: (Anytime you have to add a TC or SC in an attempt to get it UP TO.. a family powerplant, maybe a tad more displacement is required.) Lackluster at best. I noted an average of 27 mpg on my trip, mostly highway, little city. I was NOT trying to make it fail, if fact I wanted to see a high number. In fairness, it has 900 miles on it, but am not expecting future miricles in that department. Ughhh.... The old G5 averaged 35-36 constantly.

The ride is smooth but is far from any hint of having any performance related features. Like you are floating on a cloud. That's all. No stiffnes or road feel. It's just not there. The worst part of this lack of road feel is in the steering. No road input to the driver whatsoever! Constantly fluid. No resistance at all. Like a 93 Crown Victoria. Great for parking, horrible for driving. Did anyone under 80 engineer or drive this car before it was released for sale?

I think we've all seen the TV ads as to how quiet the Cruze is,, driving in circles around the band playing as it instantly becomes quiet as the windows are rolled up? Yeah... OK...This vehicle still exibits abundant wind noise and I do not find it as quiet as the G5. Average at best.

Don't waste your time on the almost $700.00 "RS" Package. Not worth the money. It does nothing to actually help this car. RS used to be a "Sport Package". No more... just a few strips of painted plastic.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture for just 3 hours or so with this car. Maybe I expected too much. Am very disappointed after shelling out $24,000? Yes. Is it a "bad car"? Probably not. It is just an average (or less) car. If you are 75+ and the majority of your trips are the grocery store, cleaners and church, it is a grat car and will probably provide excellant service. It does everthing a car is designed to do, it just doesn't do anything that well. We're already "friends" with the Service Dept... Suspension issue first and now a trans leak at 900 miles. It (not she) has its own special yellow plastic floor sheet when it's in MY garage. Classy!

I think a major issue here is...most of us are used to different versions of a model, such as the Cobalt for example. Same car, but there was an entry LS used for rental and the price conscious entry buyer, the LT that could be built for "luxury" and the SS for sport/power. Along the way, when you progressed with what you desired in a Cobalt, the cars progressed to to meet those needs,engines, suspensions,brakes etc.. Such as some cars got the standard FE1 suspension. As the upgrades increased, you got the FE3 suspension, up to the FE5 for the SS and so on. Sadly, the Cruze does not follow that trend. If you order a stripped entry level Cruze and a fully loaded, top of the line Cruze LTZ, sadly you have the exact same car mechanically. Same engine, suspension and mechanical goodies. You have the identically same car with a handful of add-ons. Yes I know, the tires/wheels change, but that alone will not cure these ills!

I have always been a huge GM supporter and that is all I have ever owned anything but GM. This purchase will not deter that. I am saddened that for a few dollars more, I could have had a lot nicer vehicle. Actually for a few dollars less too. It should sadden GM, that a 2008 G5 GT with 135,000 miles, out performs every mechanical aspect of this new vehicle, power, handling, same plastic interior but with a lot nicer seating material, including fuel mileage. The Cruze, as said earlier is still a fantastic looking vehicle, no doubt! Maybe the exterior design engineers need to be assigned to rest of this car.
On the bright side, I am thankful that... 1) It is not the car that I have to drive or ride in (and cuss) daily.... and 2) It gives me a day to look forward to, when the next owners name is on that title.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well, I am not going to defend the Cruze because I have my own issues with mine. But I do have to ask, did you even get in a Cruze before purchasing one? I mean, you act like you're shocked that there is plastic in the car. You sound disappointed in the upholstery, the design and the capability of the electronics. Further, did you even test drive the car you had built before signing your life away to GM? You CAN back out of a deal if you are unhappy with the outcome.

It just seems you have all this negative stuff to say about the vehicle and you still decided to spend $24,000 on it.

·
Registered
2018 Cruze Premiere RS Sedan...
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The key word here is "wife." We have never dictated to each other what we each buy, but are usually on the same page. She works and makes great money and is entitled to buy whatever (reasonable) she wants, as there is a commute involved to work there. We rarely drive each others cars. I do not fault her for her decision as she has to live with it. She may love the car. It has never been discussed and I certainly would not want to hurt her feelings with what I discovered while driving it once. She will figure it out on her own, I'm thinking. There are some good things about it. It seems to do everything an average car does... just in an average way. Before I buy a car, I sometimes go to a rental company and rent the (base) model I am considering, if available. This lets me fairly cheaply test drive over a weekend or so the basics of what I was considering, to give it a "fair shake". This has changed my mind on a few models and cemented the purchase of some too!
I did not mean to offend any owners on here and I pointed out good features too. It was just what I found when I drove it. Maybe someone on here will read it BEFORE they buy and consider these points they may have otherwise overlooked during that excitement phase of buying a new car.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Interesting read. My take is the Cruze you bought does not meet your expectations. The Cruze I bought for 16K (after discounts/rebates/GM dollars), a 2011 ECO 6 speed manual, has met and exceeded my expectations. I think my Black Granite Metallic ECO has a lot of content and is a good value. I like the engine/gear box and ride and handling. I find the performance to be quite good for a 1.4 litre 4 cylinder. This power plant and gear box offer an excellent balance between performance and economy. I even like the ECO interior - I have the medium titanium seats and the mix of shades of greys and black look great in my car. I have 5,000 trouble free miles and zero issues or complaints. The Cruze is not a high end car and my ECO delivers on it's promise of great mileage (48.5 mpg on the highway @ 72mph), good design and quality. I currently also own a 2004 LS1 6sp manual GTO - that car is a torque monster and has a great leather and alcantra interior. I really like both cars for what they are.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I happened to think your opinion sounds like a rip-off from one of the terrible auto-mags with their strong distaste for GM. Let's elaborate.

This new Cruze has push button start, Pioneer sound system, auto transmission and the RS Package. It is a beautiful car. Great lines and outside design. Sporty, modern and tough looking! I drove it for the very first time this week, to have the windows tinted. This was about a 150 mile round trip. No doubt a nice looking car.... until you open the door.....

Agreed

You are immediatly greeted by the abundant sight and feel of molded grained plastic! And it is everywhere. Entire door panels, dash and all trim. Hardly a compliment to the expensive (to purchase) "leather" interior.

It is STILL a sub $25,000 car. It can't be perfect. The two tone interior is upscale despite the plastic. If you want what leather interior with the appropriate materials to match its "rich" look, you should be shopping Cadillac or at least Buick. Sorry.

But the car does not smell like a new leather equipped vehicle. It just has the smell of plastic and strong chemicals. The seats are hard and have the grain pattern and the feel of a mid 70's Ford vinyl interior.

No. I don't know what car you bought. My car was a dealer demo with $2,000 miles on it and kept its new car scent for 4 months after I bought it from them. The leather seats are not super comfortable.. but not hard at all and contour easily to the body. I don't start noticing the quality until about 6 hours into a road trip.

Cocoa and tan color? Tan? as in Chrysler cream yellow? They do seem to match all the pressed plastic pieces that surrounds them. The power seat assists do not allow for full adjustment, especially for up and down, where they tend to clamp you like a clamshell as the bottom part advances backward as the back panel moves forward.

I don't get what the color comment is for. And the power seat adjusts have 3 different buttons / levers to adjust. Height, length, and angle. Try working with it for longer than 5 seconds. There is even a **** telescoping steering wheel, a feature absent on a good amount of cars on the market these days.

With the front seats back, I hope your back seat passengers have toothpick sized legs.

As I reiterate. This is a *compact* car. It is barely meeting the EPA midsize class. If you want a family car for teenagers in the back, buy a family car. There are plenty of larger cars on the market. Don't complain about what it is not.

The push start is an OK feature, but hardly worth $300.00. It does no more than a key and can actually be less secure than a key. Not really the cool feature they intended.

I agree with this. 2011s did not have the push start. I probably would NOT like this feature, lol.

The standard climate control heats and cools well, but on the highest setting, the blower sounds like it is really working, but not much action.

Can't say I've had this problem because you are contradicting your own statement. It heats and cools well but not much action. Right.

This unit seems to require 3-4 actions as to what the same radio used to do with one.

Probably because you now have the choice between FM / AM / XM / CD / MP3 / Auxillary / USB vs. just FM / AM / CD. These are the new times my friend. It will be like that in every car now. It is what people want and not a knock on GM.

Why do all the power outlets lose power when the key is off? I have never had a cigarette lighter power outlet lose power by key. Thanks GM, for that brainchild. My Garmin GPS and other accesories love you for that.

Maybe the 2012 model is different. But in 2011 models, when the key is on the off position, the car's electrical functions like the radio and outlets are still on until the driver's door is opened.

As stated, this was an automatic car. I am a little confused as why it is equipped with a floor mounted dual shift feature.

Dual shift Automatics are on probably 95% of new cars on the market. This dual shift set up is actually one of the easier ones to use. But EVERY automatic has this feature now, seriously.

When in the "automatic drive" position, there is no feature lock out. With this poor design, the slighest motion on the shift lever can easily select a mode you did not want. Even your hand resting on the shifter, and we all like that, will unintentionally deselect the mode you wanted.

No, this is so wrong. You have to actually clasp the shifter because there is a button on the forward section that must be held when shifting. This failsafe *prevents* your knee from shifting the car out of gear -_-

The six speed automatic transmission is horrible matched with this anemic 1.4L powerplant. It cannot seem to find the correct gear it needs and all the time is constantly "searching" up and down the ranges in a futile attempt to match my input, road speed and grade. Only on flat level ground will the hunting stop. Also, as you start to decel, you get this dragging/braking feeling for a few seconds, then it seems to release and coasts down. Never felt that before, maybe it is a six speed thing. Upshifts are very mushy and vague, with you actually leaning forward as it takes its time to upshift between gears. I don't know what WOT would reveal as car is still fairly new and unfortunately is mine for a while. The engine seriously lacks power and omph. That may contribute to the transmission woes. Regardless of technology, how responsive can a 3,300 pound car be with a six speed auto and an 83 cubic inch (1364 CC) engine? I know it is NOT an LS2 and was not intended to be a street killer, but I do expect reasonably average for a family car, and this ain't it. Hint GM and perspective buyers: (Anytime you have to add a TC or SC in an attempt to get it UP TO.. a family powerplant, maybe a tad more displacement is required.)

I agree with the poor transmission calibration. This was fixed with the 2012 models which your wife has. But it is doing this because it is a *learning* transmission and will smooth out over time. The car is brand new. This will go away.

We can agree to disagree with the Cruze's "oomph." But most reviews say that the Cruze 1.4T has adequate acceleration for everyday driving. No, you won't win any NASCAR races, but the Cruze is right slap dab in the middle of its competition for acceleration. Again, it is a *compact* car. It is the same as the Focus, Civic, Corolla, Elantra and faster than the Prius. Go buy a Camaro if you are going to bitch about how slow it is.

I noted an average of 27 mpg on my trip, mostly highway, little city. I was NOT trying to make it fail, if fact I wanted to see a high number. In fairness, it has 900 miles on it, but am not expecting future miricles in that department.

It has 900 miles on it and it is.... WINTER. And it does not help that you already consider the car "too slow" which means you were probably flogging the accelerator more than hypermilling. Fuelly disagrees with you on this cars "poor gas mileage".

I think we've all seen the TV ads as to how quiet the Cruze is,, driving in circles around the band playing as it instantly becomes quiet as the windows are rolled up? Yeah... OK...This vehicle still exibits abundant wind noise and I do not find it as quiet as the G5. Average at best.

Bullshit.

Don't waste your time on the almost $700.00 "RS" Package. Not worth the money. It does nothing to actually help this car. RS used to be a "Sport Package". No more... just a few strips of painted plastic.

To each its own.

Maybe I expected too much. Am very disappointed after shelling out $24,000? Yes.

Yes, you did. You want a car with flawless design that is faster, gets better gas mileage, is an automatic transmission only with less gears, is larger with less wind noise and less complicated interior features. Good luck.

I
could respect this review a lot more if all the gripes weren't pissy shots at how poorly designed the car is at the most petty things. Try to take a more objective approach like "the rear seat room is inadequate, but it I see why it is a compact car and not the Malibu." When you are the purchaser of a new vehicle you take responsibility and know what you are getting yourself into. You will not turn a Cruze into a Camaro / Prius Crossover. You just cannot get that, sorry. This whole review sounds like that bitter single 50 year old woman that was never married because she is looking for Jesus, Brad Pitt, and Bill Gates to be the same man. I don't mean any disrespect, but that is what I got out of this review.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Also based my decision for purchasing a Cruze on the practically free maintenance issues we had with our 04 Cavalier, just upper front strut bearings, twenty bucks each that were never greased at the factory, brakes, new tires, and a minor proble with the fuel evaporative system. On that just removed the filler tube, cleaned and painted it, and added non-hardening Permatex and never had a problem with it since.

Are you saying I am going to have problems with leather? GM always had an excellent reputation with leather, would outlast the rest of the vehicle and still look like new. Quite a different story with Japanese leather, think they use some kind of mice skin, after a couple of years, seams split with all kinds of cracks in it. Based on that reputation, when I ordered my 88 Supra Turbo, still have it, got every option except leather. And sure enough, seeing others with leather, all split up. But wasn't a major disaster, could buy custom cloth or vinyl upholstery for a couple of hundred bucks. And was a simple DIY project.

Had to do that with my 85 Honda Accord SEI with split and cracked leather.

Time will tell if the Cruze leather seats are made of mouse skin, so far, we love them. Seats were uncomfortable at first, had to glance at the owners manual. Power drivers seat is not like other GM cars, seat doesn't rise if you put your finger in the center of the bar, has to be at the full rear. Then that hand pump for the passenger seat, wife said at first was uncomfortable, but now after adjusting it to her liking, doesn't want to get out of the car, says repeatedly, think I will sit here all night.

For the same price, could have jumped into an Impala, had a $5,000 factory rebate, dealer said, heck, I will give you $7,000.00 off. He let us use it for a couple of days, sure didn't like the poor fuel economy, and was way too big for my wife. But she loved the Cruze and so did I.

Have to say, this car does have a learning curve with it, but the more I drive it, the more I love it. Did insist on waiting for the 2012 models to come out, typically problems with the first model year. But at this time, have to wait and see what happens.

Enjoy seeing 44.3 mpg on the DIC, first fillup, said I used 9.3 gallons of fuel, that is exactly what it took to fill it back up again. This is on winter gas, can't wait until summer to see what it does.

Looking at my check book, paid exactly $16,859.23 for a 2012 2LT with leather and a front license plate bracket including sales tax, title, and new tags. After discounts and with my old GMcard. Only problem so far was my USB connector wasn't fully plugged in. Called my dealer, said bring it back, gave me coffee and sweets to eat, dropped everything and fixed it. Dealer is 2.6 miles away. Found by using recir, getting good heat after a mile. Little concerned about that gap between blower speeds 3 and 4, can live with that for heat, but see what happens this summer at AC time.

If you drove Toyota's or Honda's, every little problem with those guys was a major losing challenge and tried to rob me blind. Another **** good reason to drive a Chevy.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Sounds like someone doesn't understand what a car for under 25k comes with these days...

Let the car break in, give it a chance!
It's a bullshit troll thread that should probably be deleted. "Oh, I bought a Cruze did no research on it and I f*cking hate it." Who's fault is that?

·
Registered
158 Posts
It's a bullshit troll thread that should probably be deleted. "Oh, I bought a Cruze did no research on it and I f*cking hate it." Who's fault is that?
He may be trolling, but what I don't understand is why everyone always sticks up for how great the Cruze is and can do no wrong. Just take a look around this site and you can the numerous threads about all the problems. It's not like he's telling a lie on everything. There is definent truth in a lot to what he says. And yes it is a "learning transmission" you can see that after switching back to the stock tune from trifecta, but it won't ever completely go away. I know; I had my car for 18,000 miles and was shitty til trade in.

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
He may be trolling, but what I don't understand is why everyone always sticks up for how great the Cruze is and can do no wrong. Just take a look around this site and you can the numerous threads about all the problems. It's not like he's telling a lie on everything. There is definent truth in a lot to what he says. And yes it is a "learning transmission" you can see that after switching back to the stock tune from trifecta, but it won't ever completely go away. I know; I had my car for 18,000 miles and was shitty til trade in.
Here's why: because there were over 212,000 Chevy Cruzes sold in 2011. There are probably now closer to 250,000 Chevy Cruzes on the road. What exactly did you expect to see in a forum? People who came here for no reason just to say "my car runs as expected?"

People join forums for a number of reasons. Either they're enthusiasts and like upgrading their cars, or they have problems and need to vent or need to find solutions. This is the same issue with user reviews for restaurants. People who eat there and are satisfied will leave and return and never post about it. People who had terrible experiences will post about it in retaliation. The only people that will post positively are those who are genuinely supportive people (very few these days), and people who had experiences that far exceeded their expectations.

So you will read a few threads here and there are about people that have problems with their Cruze, but you will also read of people who have driven theirs plenty of miles and had zero issues. There are defects in a first model year of a first generation of a car, and you buy it with that risk in mind. I now have 1200 miles on my Cruze and I drive about 15k miles a year. If my car suddenly started acting up badly and I was able to get a refund according to lemon law, I'd walk right back into a Cruze, not because I'm a glutton for punishment, but because there was a reason I bought the car in the first place and I don't believe that every one of them is like that. If you think GM is the only company that has these issues, you are sorely mistaken. My father-in-law's Hyundai Azera has had more electrical problems under its factory warranty than I can shake a stick at, to name just one example.

Given that the average age of purchase for the cruze is 18-35, it is more likely than it was in the past that people would try to find a place to vent about their frustrations such as this original poster did.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
If the final statement was, buy a hybrid to save the planet, would know for sure Al Gore posted this thread. Regarding problems, Cruze is manufactured world wide and has topped well the half million mark in units sold. If everyone was having problems, this board would be jammed full.

This is also a product specific board, just get a hotmail email address and anyone can post here, like other product specific boards, can tell if a poster is a competitor putting down a product. Unless you were born yesterday.

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
This is a straight up troll thread. Nothing more. Half of these issues have no merit, the post was made entirely out of spite, and its straight up crap. The user never asked for help, never wanted an opinion, just came here to vent on the dissatisfaction he blatantly brought upon himself.

If he wanted luxury, he would have bought a $35,000 car, not a $22,000 car.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I tried all the other "compacts" before plunking down for my Cruze Eco MT. The Cruze bested them all for me. I like my car, which is a good thing since I spend a LOT of time in it!

And, if it's the wife's, quityabishin. If she's happy, that's what matters. I'm not exactly thrilled with our Fit, but my wife is. She loves that car, and won't give it up for anything. She's happy with it, and that makes my life easier.

Reactions: XtremeRevolution

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
I tried all the other "compacts" before plunking down for my Cruze Eco MT. The Cruze bested them all for me. I like my car, which is a good thing since I spend a LOT of time in it!
I test drove a compact car from nearly every single manufacturer before settling down on the Cruze.

Just noticed your fuelly sig. Very impressive. I thought my last tank at 37mpg with 80-90% city driving was impressive, but yours takes the cake.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We have nearly 1,000 miles on our Cruze after 2 weeks. My wife does a 60 mile commute each day! We traded a lemon 2012 Hyundai Sonata for the Cruze. After the horrible Sonata experience, I carefully test drove and inspected a number of cars before settling on the Cruze. Some of the cars I looked at were in a larger size class, Camry for example. I can't understand how Consumer Reports rates it so high. From my experience, it is hard to beat the Cruze.
Have to join the consensus of opinion, Troll!

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
We have nearly 1,000 miles on our Cruze after 2 weeks. My wife does a 60 mile commute each day! We traded a lemon 2012 Hyundai Sonata for the Cruze. After the horrible Sonata experience, I carefully test drove and inspected a number of cars before settling on the Cruze. Some of the cars I looked at were in a larger size class, Camry for example. I can't understand how Consumer Reports rates it so high. From my experience, it is hard to beat the Cruze.
Have to join the consensus of opinion, Troll!
Here's one perfectly good example of someone who joined this forum to say they've had a good experience.

Not everyone has issues with their Cruze.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.