Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Rear defroster / defogger turns off to soon

10067 Views 17 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Fernando Enciso Contreras
Hello all,

Has anyone experienced their rear defroster / defogger turns off before the frost has been removed? The manual states that it'll run for about 10 mins, then turn off on its own. If you turn it on again, it says it will stay on for only 5 mins. I've timed mine and it only stays on for 6 mins the FIRST time and 3 mins afterwards. Does anyone know if their is a TSB or a way to keep the rear defroster on for longer? Wish they would leave me to control that function, not the computer. Rrr. Very frustrating on the cold days (Ya Canada) when I can't see out the back.
Thanks!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
3 Posts
Señores buenas tardes, hoy encendí el antivaho trasero y no funciona del todo. Revisa todo y las líneas no tienen ni una sola interrupción, están perfectas. Lo que si noto es que lo que no prende o no calienta son las tres ultimas lineas que parecen ser un circuito diferente. Ayuda a revisar los fusibles y ya no se que hacer. Alguien me ayuda por favor. Desde la parte de la linea antenna hacia arriba, no se calienta, no se desempaña. Aprecio tu ayuda.

Attachments

3 Posts
Gentlemen, good afternoon, today I turned on the rear anti-fog and it doesn't work completely. Check everything and the lines do not have a single interruption, they are perfect. What I do notice is that what does not turn on or does not heat are the last three lines that seem to be a different circuit. Help check the fuses and I don't know what to do anymore. Someone help me please. From the antenna part up, it does not heat up, it does not demist. I appreciate your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts