Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Rear Diffuser.....

2824 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Merc6
I know there are a ton of threads but I havent seen this rear diffuser installed on a Cruze. My question is..... it looks like the middle part comes down and the im not sure of how the gap will look or how it fits. Anyone have any pictures of it installed? My main concern is I got rear ended and the lower part of my bumper got cracked. It looks like the rear diffuser would cover it but if that middle piece comes down to much it might expose the damage. I appreciate the help.

New Chevrolet Cruze Rear Bumper Guard Protector Diffuser Dual ABS D 8 2013 2014 | eBay
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,238 Posts
I believe its a full bottom lip that goes over the stock bumper without removing the middle insert. Just make sure you dont order any aftermarket kits if you have a current RS package because none will fit. stock lt bumpers only.

· Premium Member
3,238 Posts
^ im sure you could find some pics if you search up some old threads....i know for sure we have some somewhere. it might just go on top of the insert but try and get another opinion im not 100% sure.

10,589 Posts
That diffuser is for a non RS model and it seems to have the exhaust integrated ..which looks poserish imo...go with the regular k-speed online and get your exhaust done. Its gonna sound gay with tips/no sound.

gonna sound like nothing with tips and no exhaust. On overseas models and RS the real tip is hidden more. My thought would be cut the fake exhaust tips and put real ones like the other cars where the tips are integrated into the bumper. 13 Escalade and the speed 6 are 2 I can think of as examples of that.

Sent from my iFail 5s

10,589 Posts
man look at how wide that thing is compared to the stock cutout lines in that first picture idk about that
As I was saying before, those are not USDM bumpers and that's a EDM front on that 1st cruze. Pics are blocked from copy pasta but if you go down to before and after on the white car the bumper has a spot for a screw in tow hook.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.