Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing rear door speakers when I noticed there is no sound coming from them.. as in zero but all other speakers work just fine. I have the 9 speaker system. Would this be that the amp is faulty?

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,992 Posts
I was installing rear door speakers when I noticed there is no sound coming from them.. as in zero but all other speakers work just fine. I have the 9 speaker system. Would this be that the amp is faulty?
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

Just to be sure someone asks the obvious - Did you look at the rear fade adjustment?

·
Registered
2014 Buick Encore Leather Ecotec 1.4 Turbo AWD
54 Posts
Do you really want/need rear speakers ? Do you often have rear seat passengers ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Every little speaker helps in sound, as long as you have the power. ;)🖖
Not. You want a front soundstage just as if you are at a concert. Do you turn your back on the stage ? Are there speakers behind the crowd ?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Not. You want a front soundstage just as if you are at a concert. Do you turn your back on the stage ? Are there speakers behind the crowd ?
You want surround sound like its bouncing off whatevers in back in a concert. ;) I wouldnt want sound coming out of just the front speakers. Wouldn't sound that great at all IMHO.

·
Registered
54 Posts
OK then. (y) Ask any car audio professional.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts