Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Rear Spoilers

Tags
rear spoilers
8K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  marden64 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

I want to get a rear spoiler for my 2014 Cruze and was wondering if the trunk lid was the same size as the 2011-2013 or not?? The ones I've been looking at all list in the description that they will fit the '11 - '13 but don't say anything about the '14's

Ones I was looking at are the JKS and 3D Carbon from Carid.com

#12 ·
Looks great!
K so i have the factory spoiler that was installed from buying the z spec edition
I like it, its nothing crazy and adds an edge
My question is does the z spec spoiler have cutouts on the trunk ready for aftermarket spoilers
Or do all these spoilers factory or aftermarket are just stuck on

#13 ·
Check to see if yours bolts on or is held on with tape. If held on with tape, should be pretty easy to take off. If bolted on, you may, or may not, have to have some body work done to cover the holes if you can't reuse them.

Some just stick on and some bolt on. The one I have, bolts on and I honestly wouldn't recommend putting them ( this type at least ) on yourself. I had to have my car taken to the body shop for some work and asked if they would install this at the same time. They told me that they would. When I went in to get the car, he told me that the bolts didn't line up and he had to make a new template. The posts inside the spoiler weren't secure and he had to redo them. The placement on the trunk lid made it hard to install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.