Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I have been in contact with Turbo Tech Racing for some solid rear transmission mounts for the cruze! I am gauging interest to see who would be interested so that we can get this process going! Right now we do not know what the price is going to be so stay tuned for the price! From what i have seen, the rear transmission mount is the same for all trims of the cruze, so it should be pretty simple. I will be posting on here or TTR will be posting on here to share the pricing and the time for making it. Please let me know if you are interested in one!

Thank you and happy cruze-ing!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Im interested depending on price!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OKAY! so the estimated price will be around $140-$150 bucks and the compound will be a polyurethane bushing and it will be powder coated to the color of the customers choice. feel free to message me if you have any questions and i will do my best to answer them!

thank you all!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I filled all of the mounts on my old cruze with Window weld. You felt a very slight vibration in the steering wheel, however, the car handled so much better after that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on people. lots of yall want it on facebook, but yet nobody is commenting on this on the forum.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
itll help the power get to the ground better becuase its securing the trans. should vibrate less. this coupled with the solid motor mount will have almost max power possible to the ground. ALMOST. not 100% sure

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they only make the solid motor mount for the cruze, but once we get this rolling then we will have a rear trans mount aswell. and the install shouldnt be too bad, ill do a video explaining what needs to be done for the removal of the stock trans mount and then when i get the poly mount, ill do a video on the install.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in for one count me in nick

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
itll help the power get to the ground better because its securing the trans. should vibrate less. this coupled with the solid motor mount will have almost max power possible to the ground. ALMOST. not 100% sure
a solid motor mount 100% of the time causes more felt vibration. industry uses rubber because it dampens the vibrations vs solid mounts that transfer it all to the frame thus driver. will the cradle rock less absolutely, but your mistaken on one fact.

From what i have seen, the rear transmission mount is the same for all trims of the cruze
so your telling me it will also be available on the cruze 2.0 diesel trim?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts