Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Nope, I don't plan on doing the recall, I had original recall to replace nox 1 sensor and reflash and dpf manual regen in December 16 and it's 12k miles since then, no issues, no cel before or after. Longer regens now so I see no reason to let them do anything now to my car unless something changes.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I did but I knew about it for a week or two. It's the reissue of the original NOx sensor recall. Those who haven't had it done get a NOx1 and a ECM reprogram. Those who already had it done (like myself) get a ECM reprogram only.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I received this recall too. So is the general consensus after having this done is, the regens occur at a longer interval? I've got 38,000 miles and haven't had a cel yet. I don't want to wake a sleeping bear, but my regens have been averaging about 200 miles as of late.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I just got this today. Anyone else?
Received mine today as well... I had few CELs P11DC and keep reset them...not sure if should I proceed with this recall, any suggestions?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got mine on the 5th the same day as my check engine light came on, called dealer yesterday they were not aware of it and would call me back. I am still waiting.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just picked up my cruze from the dealer for a P24C6 to replace PM sensor, they also performed Recall 17089 and replaces NOx sensor; paper specifically states Recall 15594 was not performed.

Well see if anything changes. I've been suffering short regen intervals (100-150miles). I read a lot of you guys saw noticeable increase in interval lengths.

Reactions: pacolino

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Received mine today as well... I had few CELs P11DC and keep reset them...not sure if should I proceed with this recall, any suggestions?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
i would wait

took them one year for the previous nox1 recall, and they made it worse...

ive had the cel for 2yrs now, i cant get to the dealer for another month anyways, gonna wait another month after that to see if they got it right this time.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I got the notice yesterday. My car has 32,000 miles on it. Last September, at 19,000, I had a soot-covered NOX sensor replaced and the fuel trim reset, but that was before the first recall was issued. I never had that one done, and I've had no problems since the the NOX sensor was replaced.
So, I guess I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I would like to know what specifically the new recall does.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had mine done, the day before I had a long regen then after leaving the dealer I had another regen with almost no soot in the DPF, the second regen was the longest regen I have ever had, it had alot of weird power blurps like it was stopping and restarting. After that Ultra long regen I am getting really good fuel mileage. Hopefully this calibration will continue to give me better fuel mileage.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.