Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is my first post on here. I picked up a 2016 Cruze LS Manual on Saturday and I'm loving it. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good sun shade that fits our cars. I found this one from WeatherTech, but I'm assuming it's for a pre-2016.5 Cruze and I'm not sure how much different the windshield is.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,373 Posts
Welcome!

We have two Covercraft UVS100 sunshades (one for the Cruze and one for the Cobalt), and I bought a third for my brother's Buick - they're custom fit, and very high quality. Not the cheapest, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Reactions: CruzeTech

·
Super Moderator
7,787 Posts
CoverCraft makes a quality product. Never been disappointed with them.

Reactions: MP81

·
Super Moderator
7,787 Posts
I've also dealt with coverking for custom fit products and they too have been fully satisfactory.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I have a Weathertech that fits and holds nicely. It rolls up when not in use so there is some curl.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry for replying to such an old thread, I"m just new to the board and going through them. :) My previous car was a 2013 Buick Verano, and I kept the sun shade from that car. It was custom made to fit perfectly (and it did!) I kept the shade when I traded in the Buick, and it fits very nicely in the Cruze! I am happy about that. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome!

We have two Covercraft UVS100 sunshades (one for the Cruze and one for the Cobalt), and I bought a third for my brother's Buick - they're custom fit, and very high quality. Not the cheapest, but you definitely get what you pay for.
I just got a Covercraft UVS100 for my 10-day old Cruze. I like the fact that it fits the windshield perfectly, but (given its rigidity), It's left a couple scuff marks on my dashboard.

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
You can choose from several options for your Cruze, but like others said, Covercraft is the most popular. This custom patterned sunscreen not only helps reduce the interior temperature when it's hot outside, it also helps protect the vehicle interior from damaging UV rays that enter through the front windshield all year long.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts