Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So happy I was finally able to get them on. I love them! The front one was really tricky, but like everyone else said, the rear was stupid easy.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...so, your Lucy wears black lip-stick :)eek:)?

·
Registered
391 Posts
So happy I was finally able to get them on. I love them! The front one was really tricky, but like everyone else said, the rear was stupid easy.
Cool!

The gloss looks good on the red too, still like my matte black though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Red Eco with black overlay looks great, still trying to figure out what to put on my Imperial Blue, dark blue or carbon fiber. Thanks for the pics.

One more question, what about putting on the front is difficult?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yeah, Lucy turned goth!! :p Oh, I can hear Ricky now... LOL

The front is hard to line up correctly. Then, once you finally get it on, you see the BUBBLES! So you have to get those out. Oh, and getting the tape off the front of the decal without removing the decal from the emblem.. I had trouble with that too.. Almost ripped the decal.. EEK!

The back was so easy because of the LiquiDome finish. Pretty sure I could have done that one with my eyes closed.

And if you care to hear my opinion, I would pick Dark Blue over the carbon fibre on a dark blue car.

Thanks for the compliments :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah, Lucy turned goth!! :p Oh, I can hear Ricky now... LOL

The front is hard to line up correctly. Then, once you finally get it on, you see the BUBBLES! So you have to get those out. Oh, and getting the tape off the front of the decal without removing the decal from the emblem.. I had trouble with that too.. Almost ripped the decal.. EEK!

The back was so easy because of the LiquiDome finish. Pretty sure I could have done that one with my eyes closed.
I had more trouble getting the back of the decal off than I did putting it on the front. I didn't get the back liquiDomed and it went on super easy, word of advice, do the back first.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks good. The contrast of colors works nice. Good job.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
The overlays look really nice. I have played around with Photoshop a bit and I think I'm going to go with a high tech coating for the front and rear bowties. Body colored paint. I plan on breaking out the masking tape and the airbrush and just shoot a couple applications of paint on them. I would like to minimize the visual impact of the bowties. I just think they are a bit large for the areas they are on. Personal preference folks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I really want to get these for mine now. My Cruze is white so Im not sure if I should do White, Black, or maybe even red (to match the interior) badges.

·
Registered
55 Posts
And if you care to hear my opinion, I would pick Dark Blue over the carbon fibre on a dark blue car.

Thanks for the compliments :)

Advice and opinions are good, that's why I'm here. I guess I am just waiting to see someone do a blue car, have you seen any posted? Links?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The overlays look really nice. I have played around with Photoshop a bit and I think I'm going to go with a high tech coating for the front and rear bowties. Body colored paint. I plan on breaking out the masking tape and the airbrush and just shoot a couple applications of paint on them. I would like to minimize the visual impact of the bowties. I just think they are a bit large for the areas they are on. Personal preference folks.
I photoshopped too to see if I would like red or black more ;)

Thanks so much everyone for the compliments!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the rear shot with LiquiDome - would you mind if I use the pic on the site?

Cheers!

- Ryan

Please do! I would be honoured! :D

LOVE the product. Will definitely be a return-shopper!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Advice and opinions are good, that's why I'm here. I guess I am just waiting to see someone do a blue car, have you seen any posted? Links?
I haven't seen any personally, just picturing it in my head. Maybe try the photoshop idea, play around with the different looks. It all comes down to what you like best :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts