L Sedan
1BR69
LS Sedan
1BR69
LT Sedan
1BT69
Premier Sedan
1BS69

WBLNEW! Redline Edition, includes (CG6) Black emblems with Red outline, (SFZ) Black Bowtie, LPO, (MDB) Black beltline moldings, (RQK) 18" aluminum wheels, (REW) P225/40R18 all-season, blackwall tires and (GNG) rear suspension--------A------

Okay, so that didn't paste perfectly. The available A is lined up under LT automatic sedan. Not's not even listed on the hatch page. GNG rear suspension is the Z-link.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it at least a RS LT Sedan?
RS isn't a trim level, it's an additional package. With the current text, it doesn't say that it's incompatible/replaces/requires the RS package, however I have trouble believing you'd have one without the other.

On that note, I imagine it's not available on the Premier because the Premier with RS package already comes with 18s, which is why I think the RS package would accompany the Redline package.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,678 Posts
So, the question is - will this be available on the 2017 diesel sedans?

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,678 Posts
No sir; only available on the LT Auto.
What is odd, though, is it does not mention Auto-Only on the Chevy website. Only that it's for LTs with the RS Package. Would be mighty stupid to not offer an appearance package on the manual car too.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What is odd, though, is it does not mention Auto-Only on the Chevy website. Only that it's for LTs with the RS Package. Would be mighty stupid to not offer an appearance package on the manual car too.
Yeah, it is odd. The ordering guide is pretty cut and dry.

·
10,713 Posts
GM doesn't care about the manual crowd in the US market. The 2LT RS 6MT didn't sell well so they deleted the manual in the 15-16 limited while keeping it and other cool options in Canada. Canada spec cars always has more features than US, never figured that one out. Even over in the Honda world this seems to be true. When I asked local dealers about a manual Gen 2 Cruze they darn near cussed me out for asking about a manual Cruze as they just don't sell here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts