Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with swapping regal parts over, I am specifically interested in the fit of the 20" gs rims on a Cruze, as well if the brembos would be compatable. If anyone can shed some light on parts that swap over please do!

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Are you sure you wouldn't rather compare parts from the Buick Verano? I believe that's the "better" version of the Cruze, but I'm not familiar enough with the Regal specs to know. Perhaps a little more digging on the web will answer the questions you have.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
I am specifically interested in the fit of the 20" gs rims on a Cruze
No, I know this part well from my job and it won't fit.

Reactions: spaycace

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Resize the wheel bolt pattern and they'll fit .....sup Jon

Dang Goof Balls are still trying to get an econobox to look like a Sports car ..Dang ..

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Resize the wheel bolt pattern and they'll fit .....sup Jon
Sup Brian. Redrilling 5x120 to 5x105 would take a lot of cutting, and I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Hey we want to see a cruzen dog tracking now don't we ...

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Brembos from the sonic fit the cruze....however they are very expensive
you must clarify that this is only for the 1.4 not the CTD.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
That is about swapping Differentials and finding out what is giving him an off center configuration and geometry ...NOT putting wheels from a buick on your cruzen because they are 20 inch ..

Great story though and that Norm Peterson knows his stuff about the Mustang and the Camaros ..I 've had a few dialogs with him on Mustang6G .

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am wondering if anyone has had any luck with swapping regal parts over, I am specifically interested in the fit of the 20" gs rims on a Cruze, as well if the brembos would be compatable. If anyone can shed some light on parts that swap over please do!
The GS wheels are a different bolt pattern.

And I believe 20'' wheels of any kind wont "fit" due to overall diameter, unless you maybe got tiny sidewall tires.
18'' wheels look good on cruzes, and if you want to look even bigger, then 19'' is plenty. But even 19'' you will need some tiny tires.

According to the aftermarket wheel and tire guide, there isn't even an option for 19'' wheels (at least on the eco i know for sure)

Unless you get forged wheels, 19 or 20 inch wheels will hurt your car's acceleration and fuel econ. too. But hey whatever you want :) Just FYI.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts