Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to for a roof rack for the 2016 Cruze (not Limited). Every thing I've found so far is for the 2011-2015 or 2016 Limited body styles. Even on some manufacturer websites there's no option for the true 2016 Cruze, only the Limited version. Can anyone recommend/show a decent quality universal or vehicle specific rack that will work on the 2016 Cruze? I just need something to mount snowboard racks to. I don't really care who the manufacturer is, just as long as won't mess up my paint and won't fall off while driving on zig zag mountain roads.

Or has the aftermarket/accessory market not yet taken off for the 2nd gen Cruze?

My only other option is to had a receiver hitch and get a bike rack to ski/board rack kit, but I really don't want to add a receiver hitch to my Cruze.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 16 Cruze L and can't find a rack so I can haul around my Kayak. The gentleman at the outdoor shop said they can make me a drill in rack but I'm not interested. If the time ever comes to trade in they very likely won't like anything drilled into my paint. They said a slip on hasn't come out yet. I'm unaware of there even being an issue with L vs anything else. What's so different about how the body is shaped on L LT and LTZ? Does it matter?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts