Registered
1,356 Posts
Hard to tell from the dark and dirty pic. lol
But I think it will look good.

Reactions: Mo Cruze

·
Registered
581 Posts
Seriously that picture? lol please turn some light on, clean and post another! lol havent seen one without the bowtie yet! i took of my "cruze" letters the other day, not sure how i feel about it. Sometime i feel it looks plain without and less dressed up and some days i like it. I dont know. Im nuts!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think it looks good with the bar painted. Mine is silver and I think that the chrome on the trunk is over the top with the paint color so I'm glad I could see what it looks like since I'd like to give this a try. I think I may leave the bow tie though so it's a little busier on the trunk lid

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
I like it. My buddy did the same thing with his 2011. Did you have to send the trunk out (or do it yourself) to get rid of that hole from the bowtie? Or is it not as big in the later models? His was a solid chunk out of his trunk.

I like the matching bar

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I painted it myself the chrome bar, once I removed the Bowtie there was a slotted hole. Me and a buddy machined a piece of steel with pegs slightly larger in diameter than slotted hole so it's pressed in and painted prior to install along with silicon to prevent leaks! Worked out good I think. I could always put the bowtie back on/order a new one if I decide to switch back later.

·
Registered
581 Posts
It looks good. I plasti dipped that bottom part of bumper black the other day. I think it looks good. Mkaes my chrome tip stand out a little more lol might look nice on yours..my car is blue tho doesnt stand out too much

1 - 18 of 18 Posts