Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I still have/had the factory nuts on my 2016 Limited. Over the last few months I lost a few of the aluminum caps and rather than replacing each one intermitently, whenthe cap falls off I found an entire set of solid lug nuts for 13.99 www.amazon.com/ABN-Wheel-Nuts-20-Pack-Chrome/dp/B072J2J5WC/ref=asc_df_B072J2J5WC/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312177448019&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=7206537722025246003&hvpone=&hvptw so I replaced them and no more worries about caps falling off. LOL Anybody else have the caps fall off?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Had the caps start to deform and jam on the socket when rotating tires. Replaced mine with solid nuts, much better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Went through that with my 14 when I first bought it. Started losing them and wanted to get them replaced under warranty. Had to fight with dealer. They blamed whoever is doing your oil changes must be over torquing lugs

Apparently didn’t remember that the first 4 changes were included from Chevy and they did them. Then it was well tire rotations weren’t included

Finally called Chevy and got it straightened out. They replaced them all and they have been fine since

1 - 3 of 3 Posts