Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Cruze LTZ stopped emiting sound from all speakers as well as the additional amp and subwoofer. the turn signals also stopped making sound but still worked. ended up replacing with after market stereo and new after market amp. completley rewired the entire sound system bypassing the fatory amp all together. realized i lost all functionality of infotainment system, lost heat, and turn signals are still noiseless.
Can i regain function of the infotainment system?
Is the loss of heat related?
how can i return the annoying clicking of the turn signals?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
4,495 Posts
I believe that the factory stereo does much more that just act as a stereo. I know that it actually produces the turn signal noises via the speakers and from what i can determine from your post, it also controls the infotainment system too. I'm not sure if they make an aftermarket wiring harness setup for the Cruze or not. I know they did for the Cobalts. It contained a turn signal and chime box.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You certainly have more guts than I do. My 2018 has the Bose upgrade and Crutchfield recommended not touching the head unit. You might want to try their tool, which will direct you differently whether yours has a Nav feature and or the Pioneer system upgrade. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts