Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea what these are called but they are where the door handle inside are and I guess you can store small things in it? They're usually fitted with a rubber mat type piece that can come out.

Does anyone know where to get replacements from? Mine seem to have disappeared. 2013 Cruze 2LT.

·
Super Moderator
5,528 Posts
I have no idea what these are called but they are where the door handle inside are and I guess you can store small things in it? They're usually fitted with a rubber mat type piece that can come out.

Does anyone know where to get replacements from? Mine seem to have disappeared. 2013 Cruze 2LT.
Standard dealer part.....parts dept has to look at the interior door panel page to find it.
They frequently get pulled out at the car wash when the guys wipe the interior panels....the thing sticks to a damp towl and gets thrown on the ground.....it hides the retaining screws.

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Standard dealer part.....parts dept has to look at the interior door panel page to find it.
They frequently get pulled out at the car wash when the guys wipe the interior panels....the thing sticks to a damp towl and gets thrown on the ground.....it hides the retaining screws.

Rob
Thanks man. Gonna take a trip to a dealership and see how much they're going to charge. Probably like 40 bucks. Assholes lol

·
Super Moderator
6,854 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts