Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm still pretty new to the forum, so I hope this is in the right place! If not, please tell me where I should be asking this.

I am the new owner of a 2014 Cruze LTZ RS. So far I am loving it, but the one thing that is kind of a letdown are the speakers. It does not have the upgraded Pioneer system. I really would love to know how to make the stereo sound better without replacing the whole head unit if that is possible. I know replacing the speakers will make some difference.

So, I'm looking for suggestions of what the best speakers are to improve sound quality or any other suggestions of how to improve.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello!

I'm still pretty new to the forum, so I hope this is in the right place! If not, please tell me where I should be asking this.

I am the new owner of a 2014 Cruze LTZ RS. So far I am loving it, but the one thing that is kind of a letdown are the speakers. It does not have the upgraded Pioneer system. I really would love to know how to make the stereo sound better without replacing the whole head unit if that is possible. I know replacing the speakers will make some difference.

So, I'm looking for suggestions of what the best speakers are to improve sound quality or any other suggestions of how to improve.

Thanks!!
Just swapping the out will make a nice difference. Polk makes a line called "MM", the sound really good. Memphis Car Audio makes nice speakers. What is your budget for all 4 speakers and I can give you a more solid recommendation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not OP. I own a '15 Cruze w/out the premium sound. Let's say I have a $600 budget and am willing to do the work myself (so no shop charges). What would you recommend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts