Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
The trim on the dash is extremely easy to remove from your car to be re-upholstered or swapped with a similar piece. However replacing the trim on your doors is a much more difficult task.

My LS came with the two tone black/gray cloth seats with matching gray dash/door trim. Here is it re-upholstered:

In order to remove each of the three pieces do the following:

Left of steering wheel/HUD:
Open your driver door, grasp the side of the trim piece, and pull straight back to disengage the clip(s).

Right of steering wheel/HUD:
Use a trim removing tool to remove the U-shaped trim around your stereo/head unit. Then grasp the right side of the trim piece[should be fairly easy as there is an open side to fit your fingers into] and pull it straight back to disengage clip(s).

Passenger:
Open your glove box and remove the two screws located at the top of the opening. Then pull the piece up and towards you to remove.

Watch my video for a better look at the screws needed to be removed:
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/14-chevrolet-cruze-media/12867-new-interior-has-arrived.html
I love the way that looks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.