Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Discussion starter · #26 ·
Ended up doing a trade with Tim1968 on these panels. The dash trim was simple, but the door panels sucked! I ended up drilling out the plastic welds to release the fabric pieces.

UPS package arrived today, so I'm working on putting them back together now. I'm going to try JB Plasticweld in lieu of the plastic welds, hopefully that'll hold everything firmly in place!

Tim and I will likely upload a 'How To' in the coming days for anyone else interested in the mod.

Are there part numbers printed on the back of the grey panels? If so, could you post them? I think it might be cool to have both and switch them out occasionally.

This is why I love my LS. Don't get me wrong, the LT and higher trims are sexy but that dash mesh fabric stuff puts me off because I'd be afraid of tearing it.

Does anyone know if there is any to replace the fabric trim with another color trim? My interior is all black and I love the fabric, but i just would like to have it blue instead.. Any ideas?!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.