Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it mean when you get a "reputation notification"?? Does it mean I did something wrong?

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
It means someone gave you a rep (under add to this users reputation) rather than just liking a post you made.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
could be good or bad and neutral

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Whats it mean when you get a "reputation notification"?? Does it mean I did something wrong?
On this forum it generally means you relayed some significant and helpful information on a particular thread.

It's an attaboy.

Rob

Open it and you will see what thread generated it.

·
Premium Member
5,649 Posts
On this forum it generally means you relayed some significant and helpful information on a particular thread.

It's an attaboy.

Rob

Open it and you will see what thread generated it.
You are truly a glorious beacon of light Rob! There are even Beacon Service Stations, the one near Las Vegas at Stateline (where Tomko actually shopped, true story) used to shine a beacon of light that could be seen for miles.

·
Super Moderator
7,737 Posts
I've had a metric tonne of neutral reputations. So I'm guessing that people click on them by accident and then can't get off the screen without clicking okay.

I also have one negative reputation. Given to me by J. (But I deserved it.)

correction: make that two negative. Someone named Brian gave me a negative. (But I didn't deserve that one.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts