Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Ive been wondering if it is possible to have the rs foglamps installed on a non rs bumper. The lights look like they would fit with a little bit of work and was wondering if anyone has tried doing this or if there are any brackets out there that can be used to retrofit these foglamps on non rs bumpers. TIA. I jusy feel like the normal foglamps looks a little lame.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Strange, i feel the other way. What looks more sleek than projectors?
I can tell you this: The Gen 2 was available in China from the start with the projectors but no RS package, yet the projectors were not available in the US. Then they were available including a retro-fit package. Recently they are pulling the retrofit-kit off the shops in the US. The Chinese version also has front parking sensors in the grille, yet they are unavailable in the US (i think). They have created a mess with different versions and availability. The RS is delayed in China for over a year now. My guess is they will only use one type of fog lights and make sure it is interchangeable. When the RS in China finally hits the market, i guess it will have this new design.
This of course won't help you in your situation. Nothing is impossible with some elbow grease. However i think people tend to like the projectors more and you will be the first on this adventure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts