Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a 2013 Cruze LTZ RS that I really enjoyed but traded it in on a CTS Coupe. We are picking up a 2013 1lt Monday ith 32k miles for my son, with some interesting options:

SPRING SPECIAL EDITION includes (T43) rear spoiler and (VAS) Z-Spec grille, LPO (Requires exterior color (GXG) Tungsten Metallic or (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic. Not available with (PDZ) RS Package.) (PDK)

AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE, PIONEER PREMIUM 9-SPEAKER SYSTEM WITH AMPLIFIER, 250 WATTS (Included and only available with (PDU) All-Star Edition and deletes (VTW) auxiliary glovebox.) (UQA)
ALL-STAR EDITION includes (UQA) Pioneer premium 9-speaker system and (CF5) power sunroof. (Deletes (VTW) auxiliary glovebox.) *GROSS* (PDU)
So my questions were supposed to be about these two options -which I went into on my post further in this thread.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
This from 2012:

I traded my 2010 Impala (LTZ) white in on my new 2013 Cruze LTZ RS black granite -way more fun and better MPG!
Others;
79 Camaro Z/28 white 350, 4 speed, 373 posi with 30k miles, all original -I have owned it for 33 years.
84 Corvette Z/51 red 4 speed, 307 posi 92k miles, slight modifications -had this one for about 4 years.
11 Cadillac SRX AWD Black

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Yeah ... I'm with neile300c :question:
What's the question you have?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sorry about that, we hadn't picked up the car yet and I was cut & pasting that over from the dealers website, intending to edit out some of that to highlight a couple of questions mainly regarding the spring special and the stereo. I had to leave in the middle and didn't realize that I had posted and must not have set myself up for notification.
We picked it up yesterday and it's as great a car as I remember my last Cruze.

SPRING SPECIAL EDITION includes (T43) rear spoiler and (VAS) Z-Spec grille, LPO (Requires exterior color (GXG) Tungsten Metallic or (GXH) Blue Ray Metallic. Not available with (PDZ) RS Package.) (PDK)
I had never heard of the Z-spec grill and wondered what it was -I like it, but wondered about the name?
Now that i have waxed and detailed it, I really like the look. I attached two pictures, which is "smartphone" upside down and I couldn't get them right side up :grin:

AUDIO SYSTEM FEATURE, PIONEER PREMIUM 9-SPEAKER SYSTEM WITH AMPLIFIER, 250 WATTS (Included and only available with (PDU) All-Star Edition and deletes (VTW) auxiliary glovebox.) (UQA)

I had the Bose in my LTZ and wondered how the Pioneer compared?
Now that I have it, I really think that it sounds great.

I ended up trading the Cruze LTZ in on a Cadillac CTS coupe ... which I ended up trading in on a 2015 GMC 4 WD Crew cab truck.
The 84 corvette was replaced with a 2015 Corvette stingray Z/51.
I bought this Cruze for my son. He's in college and his 2006 Cobalt was getting tired and I thought that this was the perfect replacement, especially with the great MPG.
I still have the 79 Z/28 and my wife's 2011 SRX.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,792 Posts
Which LTZ did you have a Bose in, the Impala?

1st gen Cruzes have only had a Pioneer system, never a Bose.

Reactions: Tomko

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Which LTZ did you have a Bose in, the Impala?

1st gen Cruzes have only had a Pioneer system, never a Bose.
My bad, I thought it was the Cruze, so it must have been thinking of the Impala Is this Pioneer the same as the one in the Cruze LTZ -I think that mine had the storage space in the center of the dash and this one has a speaker, so mine must have been the standard 6 speaker and would explain why this one sounds so good vs what I had.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts