Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Simple question but I don't know the answer and where to look at.

If I started my lease with summer tires on the car, when I will return the car back to the dealer, will the car has to have summer tires on? Or winter tires are just fine?
Do the tires need to be in really great condition?

Thanks for enlighten me on this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Leasing may be different to Australia, but when the lease ran out on a mini van I once leased I bought it for a pre-determend residual value. If I had decided to hand it back it merely had to be worth that value, no matter what wheels or tyres it had on it as long as they were legal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does not matter what tires, I think it has to have 3/32 inch of tread. so put a penny in the tread, if you can see Lincoln's head. you need tires. OIf so, buy on your own the cheapest tires you can find to put on. If you let the dealer do that, they will charge you a arm and a leg.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i turned mine in 4-5 months ago and if you check you lease paperwork it will tell you mine was worded that the rims needed to have 1/8 scratched or less and the tire had to have 5/32 or something like that tire depth less and other then that didnt matter cuz i replaced my tires while i had it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts