Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been on these forums for almost 2 years I've just never really logged in, in a while. I have a 2013' chevy cruze LS 6 speed manual. Unfortunately I lost my front lip to a tractor trailer tire @ 65mph so I've still got to buy that again. It happened christmas 2014 lol. My mods/things I've done include:

-
Type 2 poly front lip (see above)
Rear window spoiler
Trunk lip spoiler
Led mercedes style fog lights
LT1 wheels painted gold/dark orange
Carbon fiber wrapped center console
Carbon fiber wrapped door handles
Crown royal shift boot
K&N drop in filter
Plastidipped Rear centerpiece
Plastidipped front amber markers
-

Few other odds and ends, obviously most are typical visual mods. That's really it I don't have an interest in going further unless if something else catches my eye. Replacing the front lip then possibly dipping the whole car to protect the paint would be it. I have another car that I dedicate most of my money towards.

Thanks for looking! I already had a "new here" thread back from a year or so ago, but I asked xtremerevolution and he said it was cool to make a new one. I'm going to try and be more active in the community. I also own the facebook page "www.facebook.com/premiumoctane", which has lead to me writing articles about certain cars I found interesting. You can read my cruze one here:
When art meets the road. | premoctane

Here she is:

Attachments

Reactions: jblackburn

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I'm from Northern NJ! If you are from NNJ post here we could start a cruze meet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts