Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone whos gotten these give me your opinions? I tried looking in the original thread and everything is everywhere, so make this an official review thread, shall we?

Are you happy with them?

Bright enough?

I've seen some videos where is someone is braking and signalling at the same time the rapid-fire brakes and the scrolling signal kind of both go 50% power at the same time and look weird, is this the case?

If your tails magically disappeared and you had the ability to replace them for free with anything of equal or lesser value would you get them again or something else?

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Okay I'll reply. I have them in my 12 Chevy Cruze Eco and I absolutely love them. I've had them about 3 months so far with no problems. Technostalgia says they are warrantied for about 6 months. That is on the LED's. If they go bad they will repair them at no charge to me. Truly I feel they are more than bright enough, especially the reverse lights. Worth the purchase for $399.99? I guess we'll find out down the road. Here's hoping for a long life. I have to say I feel they look pretty **** good. Should they turn out to be a bad investment then I would probably just put the stock tail lights back in.

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Please read the other post regarding these tail lights

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts