Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Cruzetalkers in VA, MD, DE, NC or willing to drive! (lol)

I have emailed the event administrator at Virginia Motorsports Park to find out what options would be for a Cruze meet at the strip sometime in the spring. I'm hoping to try this in May since I will be in Guam for training in March and my wife will give labor in Mid-April. Anyone interested in getting together for a meet, please post to this thread with your username so that I have a list/ definitive number to provide to the event admin. I know that a few of you would definitely be up for this, I just want to plan it far enough ahead so that there would be no schedule conflicts and we can get everything ironed out in advance.

1. Boats4Life (Andrew)

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured you would be, and I'm sure it won't be memorial weekend...

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good news, the event rep got back to me and suggested the Super Chevy meet on the weekend of May 18-20. We can discounted tickets to the event if we buy early and get our crew in, but how much of a discount, I don't know. It may very well depend on the number of people attending, which is (so far) just me and the mad man from fredricksburg. Lol... Let's get out to Richmond and show that our Cruze's need an aftermarket! In the words of Optimus Prime: "We are here, we are waiting..."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts