Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I enjoy right hand drives. I feel most comfortable in it. On left hand drives, I feel that i dont know driving!! Anyway, Its more right hand drives available here in india..

·
Registered
13 Posts
We are right hand drive here in New Zealand and so having not driven a left hand drive car I can't compare it but think I prefer the right. I wonder why we are not all driving the same? Why are some countries left hand drive and others right?

·
Registered
240 Posts
im here in canada and i actually have 2 left hand drive and 1 right hand drive cars. personally its easier from me with a right hand drive car because my right hand is my dominant hand. which allows me to steer with my right hand while im shifting with the left. the only problem is the road here is designed for left hand drive so making left turns is very hard because i cant see if theres any oncoming cars.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I enjoy driving left hand drive more. Just because our roads here are designed for left hand drive. I tried driving right hand drive once and it was too hard for my taste. Plus its going to be a lot harder for me to get my regular morning coffee through the drive-thru if I'm on the other side of the car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats a good point about the coffee. I guess it is what we are used to and what the roads in our countries are designed for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts