Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody willing to come out for a weekday evening meet while we still have fairly nice weather? I'm thinking a Tuesday evening sometime in the early evening. It would likely be somewhere toward the lake. Grab a quick bite, chat a bit, then scoot. Location TBD, and open to suggestions!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I could do a weekday also. I would definitely drive up for that absolutely.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you folks want to meet near the lake, or nearer to the interstate? There are some good parks at both places. For a near the lake location, I was thinking the Bill Gray's near SeaBreeze.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dang I'm not in the roc on weekdays. Take lots of pics tho so I know what cruzes to looks for

This brilliant insight is brought to you via my Galaxy SIII

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm starting to get that Barney Stinson feeling with Roccity. I absolutely wanna know what he does, but am expecting a simple "please" as his reaction.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Where ever you all decide is fine with me. I think a nice hangout and social dinner would be pretty cool. Lets try to nail down a date.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hahahaha I'm an engineer and I work a a place down by St Bonaventure. That's like a 2 hr drive back!

This brilliant insight is brought to you via my Galaxy SIII

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What about Tuesday September 10th at the Chili, NY Wegmans at 5:30ish PM? We can grab a bite to eat there and then cruise on over to Black Creek Park 10 minutes down the road. They have some nice pavilions over there, and it should have some pretty picture opportunities also.

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
What about Tuesday September 10th at the Chili, NY Wegmans at 5:30ish PM? We can grab a bite to eat there and then cruise on over to Black Creek Park 10 minutes down the road. They have some nice pavilions over there, and it should have some pretty picture opportunities also.
I'll see what I can do for work. I get out 5-5:30 but I can flex around a bit by leaving early. The location looks good, 1 hour and 8 minutes from my work. Gotta love the thruway

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good. Hopefully some other folks can make it out also.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts