Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this but there are a lot of member in this section who probably can use a 5% discount from RockAuto. :eusa_clap:

Discount code:

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

This discount code expires on July 15, 2012

·
Premium Member
10,296 Posts
Good company to deal with, least for me.

But when they charged me 80 bucks for a ZX2 timing belt kit, where my friendly Ford dealer in town wanted 360 bucks for exactly the same kit. I do not get concerned for an additional 5% discount. Or a brand new Caddy OE master cylinder for 30 bucks with about five bucks shipping when my Caddy dealer wanted over 250.

Just have to learn how to live waiting a couple of days.

So far rockauto is not carrying the Cruze head lamp switch with that fog lamp push button. Wife saw a Cruze with fog lamps and wants those. Cheap on ebay but don't want a house wall type switch on the dash. gmpartsdirect has one for 35 bucks, but want that much just for shipping. Darn thing only weighs a couple of ounces and can be mailed for less than a buck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there any new <a href="http://promocodes2012.blogspot.com/2012/03/rockauto-discount-codes.html" target="_blank">RockAuto Discount Codes</a> for this month ?

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Not sure where to post this but there are a lot of member in this section who probably can use a 5% discount from RockAuto. :eusa_clap:

Discount code:

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.

This discount code expires on July 15, 2012
Anyone know the latest valid Rock Auto CruzeTalk discount code please? Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Rivergoer
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing