RollinOn18s
Kfr291
ErikBeggs
AVCruze12
ehousel
ehousel buddy

Tentative:
Tomko

Please confirm that you are coming! And, if you are bringing friends, how many. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
yes - confirmed for myself (GTO) and my daughters (Volvo S70) cars.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its actually just gonna be my buddy driving his cruze eco i just had surgery done on my right wrist and wont be able to work the gearbox :(
Bummer! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Reactions: ehousel

·
Registered
158 Posts
thanks sciphi im sorry for the short notice im gonna ride up with my buddy so im still excited but bummed i cannot drive. but next year ill be driving for sure!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Found my answer but if any needs it:

Meeting place in Watkins Glen: The Wal-Mart in town. The address is: 515 E 4th St, Watkins Glen, NY. It's very easy to find.

Meeting time: 12 noon.

For those folks coming from Rochester/Buffalo/Toronto on the eastbound Thruway (I-90) who want to meet up and cruise down as a group, I will be at the Clifton Springs Travel Plaza on the NYS Thruway (I-90) at 10:40 AM. Watkins Glen is 1 hour away, so please get to the plaza a little early to allow for the group to assemble. Address for the travel plaza: NYS Thruway Milepost 337 Eastbound, Clifton Springs, NY 14432

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Sup Erik , Sorry Guys I can not make it this time either ! Too many goof balled Miles for me to drive me cruzen for this 1 . Your lose is me gain !

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Sup Erik , Sorry Guys I can not make it this time either ! Too many goof balled Miles for me to drive me cruzen for this 1 . Your lose is me gain !
LOL, Brian... don't kill me.

Anyway... just for you to note Brian.. I'll be in Chicagoland at least three times this year. I think I was there four times in 2013. No excuses! (I'll make a thread).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Erik if we don't make it to jerlandis for pizza after I will be devastated. I am assuming we will go there after the track.
Myself and another cruzen will be coming from Toronto and like I previously stated will be meeting sciphi and Erik at the meeting point. Erik if you want we could meet you in buffalo?

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Yes had a great time a the pizza place - got to really meet and talk with some of the forum members. Looking forward to this again.

Reactions: RollinOn18s

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
I'm still going to try to make it - but I will be flying solo and will likely have to make the return trip the same day.

Any idea what time we'll be finished?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We will be off the track by 1:50 PM at the latest. In years past we pulled off and did a brief photo session at the track. If you stick around for dinner/late lunch, it will be about 4 PM by the time it's all done.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I need to know for sure who's coming! For those of you who have RSVP'ed, thank you! For the rest, I need to know to let the track know how many cars to expect.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Sure beats the white out condition of last year! Perfect weather this time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts