Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the Cruze Talk. Will be looking for assistance more from technical side of the house. I currently have the 2013 Cruze (blue metallic) and a 2013 Harley Road Glide Ultra that almost matches this paint. Love riding on two wheels, I have some dealership experience in a different make. Currently employed building high end yachts, building helms which includes the wiring, gauges helm engine harness' and installing a plethora of Garmin navigation aids.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Hello big blue! Welcome to Cruzetalk.

On the left hand side we have sodas food and beeeer. On the right we have brian snickers and smurfs.

In all seriousness really cool to have you here if you need any help just let us know. Post up both rides. I love Harley my co worker has a sportster.

-I'm mobile-

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT - what model Cruze and transmission? When you get a chance post pictures of both machines.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Welcome to cruzetalk

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums!

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Hello big blue! Welcome to Cruzetalk.

On the left hand side we have sodas food and beeeer. On the right we have brian snickers and smurfs.

In all seriousness really cool to have you here if you need any help just let us know. Post up both rides. I love Harley my co worker has a sportster.

-I'm mobile-

How does a Frog Go Mobile ?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Congrats on your new Cruze!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.