Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new back up camera with integration module for 13-14 Cruze. I'd assume this would work with any gen1 cruze with a mylink setup though. But since the manufacturer said 13-14 and I had it on my 14, I can't guarantee it'll work on any other years. Camera is new and goes in place of one of the license plate lights, so there's no drilling at all, module is used. Everything is plug and play besides power, ground and obd2 line you need to tap into. Module provides you with back up lines that move with your steering wheel as well...very nice setup that I only removed because I went with a "Tesla" head unit. $75 plus shipping

Electronics Electrical wiring Wire Technology Electronic device
Car Vehicle Multimedia Chevrolet cruze Family car

·
Registered
286 Posts
Brand new back up camera with integration module for 13-14 Cruze. I'd assume this would work with any gen1 cruze with a mylink setup though. But since the manufacturer said 13-14 and I had it on my 14, I can't guarantee it'll work on any other years. Camera is new and goes in place of one of the license plate lights, so there's no drilling at all, module is used. Everything is plug and play besides power, ground and obd2 line you need to tap into. Module provides you with back up lines that move with your steering wheel as well...very nice setup that I only removed because I went with a "Tesla" head unit. $75 plus shipping

View attachment 286936 View attachment 286942
I'm interested, sending DM

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,315 Posts
Is this still for sale or can I close the post?

Will be automatically closed in approx. 30 days without a response.

·
Registered
286 Posts
No, I bought it, please close the post.

Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.