Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so today i finally had some time to go get my rims order and taken care of, ended up going with the Rotiform VCE in 18'" x 8.5 offset 35 with a custom redrill ( 5 x 105) and custom gun metal powdercoat. sales rep told me it should be 7-10 business days so i will get some pics for you guys asap when they come in. Im still debating on tires got a good price on Hankook V12's and Michelin Supersports however i think the supersports on a cruze are a little bit of a waste lol.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Cruzin' on down Main Street, you're relaxed and feeling good!

Next thing that you know, you're seeing an octopus in the neighborhood?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ lol

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haah I feelyou man, as soon as they come in I will snap some pics!! cheers

Pics or gtfo..lol jk, can't believe you'll make us wait! Oh well I guess we have to wait.. :/

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Since I can't afford that nice of wheels...I'm going to settle on MSR 144 Concave wheels myself.

As mentioned...waiting game for us...sucks...suppose it's just as bad or worse for you to have to wait though.

Reactions: CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHA, you know what fellas im not gunna lie to you lol but it was a mission!!! 1 year of planning these rims and another year just to afford them. its either go big or go home and I wanna step up the ecotec game in Toronto. I think these rims would look "simple" on the car, nothing crazy but a nice wagon look cuz that's what this car is....A WAGON haha! im excited and yes they are concave, I got them in a custom powder coat to match my taupe grey cruze, should be in by next week and they will be installed (coilovers getting moar low as well).... Intercooler and little mods will be on first week of May also, finally putting the car back on the streets! cheers

VCE!? This could get interesting.

Are they concave?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man, im sure they will look wonderful as well!

Since I can't afford that nice of wheels...I'm going to settle on MSR 144 Concave wheels myself.

As mentioned...waiting game for us...sucks...suppose it's just as bad or worse for you to have to wait though.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and im sure your wallet still loves you...lol :th_thumbsdownsm:

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Cooper tyres and msr 095 , 1354 00 shipped to your door .. Nah or Yeah that is the question .

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
me or the alcoholic ^ ? ...lol

Cooper tyres and msr 095 , 1354 00 shipped to your door .. Nah or Yeah that is the question .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Well if you have yours already and I don't then the ? Is referring to me .

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol I was a bit confused.... I really like the 095's......sure they would look great on the cruze

Well if you have yours already and I don't then the ? Is referring to me .

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
My wallet hates me because I spend it before I get it...bills...car payment...my son...toys for my car...sometimes toys for my son...

Anyway...yeah, I love the looks of the 144...they seem to remind me of the Mazda Speed6 wheels..not sure why, but they do. I was going to be getting coilovers from someone here, but I just can't afford them right now...I think I'll buy new next year. Maybe just get some lowering springs for this year and roll stock wheels. Then come fall, these will be winter wheels...so next spring I will need to get the MSR 144's if I don't have them sooner.

As for Brian...the 095's are great looking wheels. It's like when I drove my Cobalt...the 045's were favored by many on those cars...now with the Cruze...I've seen a number of people talking about or having the 095's. They just work. But I want to try and go a slightly different approach.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
I feel ya AP but there really is no justification to spend that kind of money on wheels and tyres for me cruzen . So those extravagances will just have to remain on my wish I would like to buy list .

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
VCE's? That shall be interesting. Stay tuned for some crazy mods coming from me in the next month ;).

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they should be installed in the next 2 weeks :) and keep me posted smurf!! and reason i bought these is because i like the style....forget about the money. MSRs dont do anything for me and if im going to do rims i might as well do it big...just my 2 cents

VCE's? That shall be interesting. Stay tuned for some crazy mods coming from me in the next month ;).

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
they should be installed in the next 2 weeks :) and keep me posted smurf!! and reason i bought these is because i like the style....forget about the money. MSRs dont do anything for me and if im going to do rims i might as well do it big...just my 2 cents
Oh I hear you man. I lucked out with Styluz, although I want a new wheel, but until then I have three mods coming up that if they all fall in line, you're going to be looking at a while new Cruze from me.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^ haha yeah dude I have the same thing in mind I gotta chill out a bit lolol....the Roti's really ****** me hard

1 - 20 of 20 Posts