Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started the other day filled up gas then took off from gas station immediately get a red light. After stopping for the light after a few seconds it acts like it’s gonna stall. Up and down idle. When I take off it’s ok when I get onto a 55 mph zone I speed up engine shakes and revs real high then lights and stabilitrack warning show up. It never has actually stalled out. But what could this be. I checked the plastic cover you can pull up to check for vacuum leaks and couldn’t find any. One thing to note. Is car bottomed out on some pot holes the other day but that was a few days before all this thanks in advance with any help

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,317 Posts
Could be a leaking purge valve. Could be a bad coil pack. Could be a sensor or boost leak.

Please read the codes - an auto parts store will read them for you for free - and get back to us. We will need the actual Pxxxx codes numbers.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,317 Posts
Went to orieley’s and they said cylinder one misfire no code number
Pull the coil pack and you'll probably find a weird looking boot and have to replace the entire coil pack assembly. This isn't uncommon.

Do not continue to drive the car with a bad misfire; it will destroy that catalytic converter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts