Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about had it with my 2011 Chevy Cruze. It has been to the dealership many of times in the past 6 months or so. I have had the valve replacement done new spark plugs, they cleanes the fuel injection and my car is still running with a rough idle. In all of my life I've never had a car as a dealership as much as this one has been. I have no warranty and it feels like it's going to die on me every time I'm sitting at a stop sign or when I try to go in reverse. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already had the pcv cover replaced. I told them when I took i to the dealership about that problem. They said it was fine. And they did a flush on fuel system and new spark plugs. I was back 2 weeks later and they said there was a leak in the cover so then they replaced it. There is not an engine light on as of right now. But when you are at a stop light or go in reverse it feels like the car is going to die. I have also had other things replaced in this car.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Take a look at our DIY on replacing the spark plugs. Pull the ignition rail, verify and "release" the coils from the side of the boots, and then reinstall the rail. When you pull the rail off at least one coil will get stuck in a boot so you can't say the dealership did this. But if they didn't "release" the coils from being jammed into the boots then you'll get a rough idle and no codes.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/129-...ials/6722-diy-re-gap-factory-spark-plugs.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.