Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got around to discarding the $hitty RS rear bumper. I sourced a mint Eco for less than $300, rear lip from Korea that came with the integrated diffuser. I painted the diffuser matte black and the lip is painted Granite Black to match the car. Looks amazing in person, as on an RS some form of lip is needed to match the stock body kit dimensions. Just adding a diffuser on a non-RS bumper on an RS car makes the a$$ look out of place. Also, check the pics for the gloss black door pillars and gloss quarter panel covers .

View attachment 13667 View attachment 13668 View attachment 13669 View attachment 13670 View attachment 13671

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
Nice find. The diffuser alone is about half that price. Did you buy off someone or a company sells for that price?

I think it looks way better then the rs. I'm sure someone would have traded you though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the bumper off ebay from a vendor in Detroit shipped Greyhound. The lip was sourced from www.jcsportline.net and I believe I paid about $400 shipped in total (it was $150 for the lip and $250 for shipping). It arrived in 5 days boxed in a crate surrounding the box. Needed to be reprimed, but had that done at the shop.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
That is seriously Great work and IT Appears to be Black !
I definitely Like How IT all Blends Together ,especially that Diffuser .
Thanks for the Pics.

Here IT Comes , Be Cool Stay Cozy Keep Cruzen and Best Wishes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
MjC
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing