Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody live around Florida? I have two passenger side door trim panels with the sport red/jet black trim interior that I am trying to get off my hands. (Front and rear doors). I bought a new doors to put on my rebuilt Cruze, but kept my old undamaged LS trim. Let me know if you're interested.
2015-04-07 17.58.05.jpg 2015-04-07 18.03.48.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww darn. I'll let you guys know when they are sold, in case you get a chance again to swing by the area.

·
Registered
37 Posts
do you still have these door panels and can you get the cost to ship them UPS or FedEx to NY? I have a red Cruze LT that craves color inside. Also, do you have a Paypal account? Thanks!:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there - It's still available. I'm just selling it a bit cheaper to avoid having to sell and ship them through Ebay. If you know someone that wants to buy it locally and deal with the shipping, I'm on board.

Otherwise, I really don't even know how to go about shipping such a large, awkward item. I'm sure it would be much more expensive, too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to bump this post to the top. I'm working on trying to sell these parts again. Accepting best offer if you can pick them up in the Tampa area!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts