Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Rubber hose part #?

303 4
Anyone know the part number for the rubber hose elbow that connects to the Bypass Valve, pictured below. Couldnt get it disconnect to install the Forge motorsports valve and ended up ripping it. Just need the rubber elbow. Thanks. 🖖

Road surface Asphalt Grey Tints and shades Soil
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that's just a 1/16" 90 degree vacuum elbow. GM sells the ENTIRE PCV hose and the bypass valve line attached too it. I'll get you a part number. It's like $40. But I don’t think you can just buy it separately from them.

Yeah, that's what I found. Was hoping to just get the rubber pipe. The elbow connects two different size pipes, though. I may just go to the local u-pull its and snag one. 🖖
1 - 3 of 3 Posts