Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I had my water outlet replaced on my 2011 1.4 LTZ auto 2 weeks ago from GM dealer. Now I noticed on my ultra gauge its ruling hot meaning going up a hill then stopping and park, let it idle the temp goes up to 230 fan comes on slow then climbs to 245 and fan is on ultra high and takes 5 min to start to come down. Never did this before always fan on at 230 and then drops to 212 fan went off. No trouble codes at all. Antifreeze is full no leaks at all, looked all over. Over flow tank drops and rises like normal when hot and cold. Please help figures just out of warranty 2 months ago.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'd take it back to the GM dealer. There should be a warranty on the repair. It's likely something went wrong with the replacement and subsequent refill.

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Air trapped in the cooling system, or maybe a bad radiator cap?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Another possibly is the thermostat has gone bad. But I think that would be covered by powertrain warranty.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok just came back from store fan running like a jet all the time and was looking at pending trouble codes on the ultra gauge and it gave me P00B7 what is that and is it covered on a powertrain warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts