Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is the right place for this post.

Rvinyl dash kits for 2011 to 2015 cruze do not properly fit, the pieces are a lot smaller than the surface they are meant to cover.
the company will charge you a 20 percent restocking fee even though it is their fault they sent you an unusable product, you will also have to pay return shipping.
save your money and steer clear of this company, there are plenty of other companies out there that will sell better quality and not charge restocking fees for defective products.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Don't know if this is the right place for this post.

Rvinyl dash kits for 2011 to 2015 cruze do not properly fit, the pieces are a lot smaller than the surface they are meant to cover.
the company will charge you a 20 percent restocking fee even though it is their fault they sent you an unusable product, you will also have to pay return shipping.
save your money and steer clear of this company, there are plenty of other companies out there that will sell better quality and not charge restocking fees for defective products.
This is a good section to post in but you would want to take it up with Rvinyl or Ebay, PayPal, possibly the BBB or Yelp

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a good section to post in but you would want to take it up with Rvinyl or Ebay, PayPal, possibly the BBB or Yelp
i did take it up with eBay and Rvinyl and the best i could get was a partial refund, i just want to let people know what happens if anyone orders from them and gets a faulty product they will be out some of the money when they go to return it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts