Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, it was a pretty sweet run with my 14 td...unfortunately, on 3/18 i was in an almost head on collision with an f150 (god **** non drivin ford owners) and my cruze couldnt make a comeback :sad010:
he saved my life, but was totaled by my insurance company.
its been a pretty crappy process with ally bank dealing with all this while my husband is overseas, but it happens.
i just picked up a red jewel 07 trailblazer ss (cant get away from that red!) and am IN LOVE. but i miss my cruze everyday. im now a part of tbssowners.com :)

thank you all for all the help/support along the way!

officially signing off from here, its a sad day...

- crt_td :th_salute:

(couldnt figure out how to rotate, sorry)
image1.JPG image5.JPG image3.JPG image2.JPG image7.JPG

ps - to any of those wondering, i walked away (on crutches for a day) with a sprained knee, ankle, and tendon damage in my foot.

Attachments

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
well guys, it was a pretty sweet run with my 14 td...unfortunately, on 3/18 i was in an almost head on collision with an f150 (god **** non drivin ford owners) and my cruze couldnt make a comeback :sad010:
he saved my life, but was totaled by my insurance company.
its been a pretty crappy process with ally bank dealing with all this while my husband is overseas, but it happens.
i just picked up a red jewel 07 trailblazer ss (cant get away from that red!) and am IN LOVE. but i miss my cruze everyday. im now a part of tbssowners.com :)

thank you all for all the help/support along the way!

officially signing off from here, its a sad day...

- crt_td :th_salute:

(couldnt figure out how to rotate, sorry)
View attachment 144722 View attachment 144746 View attachment 144738 View attachment 144730 View attachment 144762

ps - to any of those wondering, i walked away (on crutches for a day) with a sprained knee, ankle, and tendon damage in my foot.
We are happy you're okay and that your Cruze was there for you! We are so sad to see you go, and hopefully we will see you back again on here soon :). Enjoy your Trailblazer!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
391 Posts
Glad you are safe, the Cruze is just a car man. Nice pickup on the SS, get the trans built and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Glad you are OK! The Cruze is one of the safest cars out there.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
If I totalled my Cruze I would be off to the used car dealerships to snag a 2-3 year old truck.

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts
The Cruze did it's job protecting you. I'm glad you're ok - enjoy your new ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts