Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from Haynes. If anyone is interested in a Haynes manual, the email says that all Haynes manuals are $10 off until tomorrow, September 29, 2016. Enter promo code EPROMO1 at checkout.

I have the official Cruze service manual, but I also got the Haynes manual because sometimes their photos and step by step directions are very helpful.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Have a metal shaft with a plastic handle on one end, and a flat or a cross on the other end, never knew this was called a screwdriver until I purchased a Haynes manual. What else did you learn?

Have an HP size E plotter that is sure gathering dust, was instructed to draw all circuits on a standard 8.5 by 11 inch piece of paper. Talk about confusion, plowing through 80 sheets of paper to get the flow. Foldouts are out of the question.

With these new manuals, easier to find a part location in the vehicle than to plow through over 3,000 pages of shop manual. And can break my back by carrying them.

Do I really need to be told a zillion times not to drink gas, and a exhaust manifold is hot? Somebody thinks I need to know this. And do I really need a GM Tech II scanner to remove the rear bumper?

Shop manuals today are nothing about a very bad joke.

·
Super Moderator
7,736 Posts
Not a fan of Haynes. But they are better than nothing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts