Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday, someone thought it would be a good idea to steal my wife’s car. Now normally, I’m just happy no one got hurt and the car is insured but as it turns out, several of the items inside the car were pretty much the only items she has that have a sentimental value to her, including the car itself. I will post a picture of what the car looks like, however at this time a license plate number is unavailable. I will say that the car has tinted windows and a sticker on the botton left corner of the back window that say "In Loving Memory of Junie Arevalos" with a soccer ball in the middle. The car was stolen sometime between 8am and 9am yesterday from Sansum Clinic in Santa Barbara. Everyone that reads this please keep an eye out for her car. If you see it, please call the police immediately and report it. I'm currently scraping some money together for a reward but please, keep an eye out.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Honda
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Family car

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks kermit. That ugly color shouldnt be hard to spot lol. It's actually somewhat rare because every car I see that color has BLACK molding (Doors, door handles, etc.) while hers is color matched like in the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear about your wife's car.

Sent from my DROID3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts