Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Satellite Radio Antenna

7463 16
Hi guys,
I have a 2013 2LT. When I bought it (used) the satellite radio wasn't working. The dealership quoted me $500 for fix it. I was told the antenna was busted and needed to be replaced. The roof of the car had been hit by falling tree limb. Even though I really love my watercolors channel on Sirius, I didn't think I loved it enough to spend $500 to fix it.
I didn't look more into it as I was told it was somehow connected to antenna for Onstar and I didn't want to mess that up.
Out of the blue, my wife bought this for me as early birthday present, since I always state hoe jealous I am of the satellite radio in her traverse.
I don't want to go through the trouble of removing the head unit if this antenna isn't going to work. I've searched the Internet trying to find a good picture of the back of the head unit to make sure, but I haven't seen anything convincing.
Will this work? Adapter Adapter Electronic device Technology Electronics accessory
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,542 Posts
If it's what I think it is, it looks like GMPartsDirect has it for $50.

I'm not seeing it now, but I think they want to you call to verify the part numbers before going though with the order. Otherwise, the parts are not returnable.

· Premium Member
7,542 Posts
Here's a picture of the back of a stock head unit I got off one for sale on eBay. I'm hoping this antenna will fit into one of those connectors to the top left. I assume one is for Onstar and the other is for satellite radio View attachment 211362
Does your car have Nav? If so, I think one is for GPS. Otherwise, I think one is XM and the other is AM/FM. I believe OnStar is a separate module.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.