Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Wegman's parking lot in Princeton, NJ, as I was parking, my eyes were drawn to a beautiful 2011 2LT in the beautiful Imperial Blue Metallic, with the RS Package. This car was absolutely
MINT and must have just been professional detailed and garage kept or something. What a beautiful color! GM got this color perfect, as its a few shades lighter than the current Blue Ray Metallic.

Why on earth would GM ever discontinue this color after the first year?? This would absolutely have been my first choice if it was available for 2014.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
In the Wegman's parking lot in Princeton, NJ, as I was parking, my eyes were drawn to a beautiful 2011 2LT in the beautiful Imperial Blue Metallic, with the RS Package. This car was absolutely
MINT and must have just been professional detailed and garage kept or something. What a beautiful color! GM got this color perfect, as its a few shades lighter than the current Blue Ray Metallic.

Why on earth would GM ever discontinue this color after the first year?? This would absolutely have been my first choice if it was available for 2014.
I agree with you I would take Imperial Blue Metallic over Blue Ray.

Also would take Blue Topaz too if the color was still available for the Cruze.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2013Cruze....well you may still be able to find a 2013 Topaz thats available. You should go on chevy chat and have them do a search for you. I know by me in NJ, there are
several available in 1LT, 2LT loaded.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
2013Cruze....well you may still be able to find a 2013 Topaz thats available. You should go on chevy chat and have them do a search for you. I know by me in NJ, there are
several available in 1LT, 2LT loaded.
There are a few dealers here that have blue topaz 2LT but I don't want to trade in a 2013 Cruze in for a 2013 Cruze.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
What a beautiful color! GM got this color perfect,
I parked next to an Imperial Blue LS about 2 weeks ago - it is a brilliant color. Talked to the owner and she loves her Cruze.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.