Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
6,727 Posts
Too bad it has push button start.
Have you ever owned or even driven a car with push button start?

have an LT model with a key. The starter is controlled by the computer. It's as if the key cylinder functions as a push button. Not like every car I've owned before, where when the key is in the 'start' position, the starter is engaged, and when it is not, it is not.
Correct.the key is actually the more complicated switch. Not sure why anyone would not love the convenience of leaving your keys in your pocket, so nice when you have an arm load of grocery's or are in a hurry because someone is try to jump you in a dark parking lot. Its surprising how much time you waste everyday fiddling with your keys.

· Premium Member
6,727 Posts
My Dealer has one with 3000 miles and is offering a $4000 reduction on it. Bought by a man who read it couldn't be Flat-bedded so he returned it and bought something else. Dealers love stupid people!
That would be flat towed, every car can be flat bedded. Being able to tow a car with all 4 wheels on the ground is important to some people in motorhomes, as they would need to invest in a entirely new setup to dolly tow(two wheels up). My 2004 Cavalier could be flat towed because the transmission pump was turned by the wheels, the cruze this is not the case and will will damage the transmission if towed this way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.