Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
hoan nghenh o the forums and nhung loi chuc mung voi xe hoi Cruze! Anh o dau o Vietnam? Toi biet TiengViet. Khong biet TiengViet Toi biet du, Toi co the an pho voi vo. For those that don't understand Vietnamese, I said asked where is he in Vietnam. then I said I understand Vietnamese and then I said just enough to put my foot in my mouth with my wife. If I wanted to, I could have my wife write this in Vietnamese!( Impressive eh!) Em khong noi chuyen voi toi. Hope you get a good laugh out of my bad Vietnamese.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk!! Impressive pat lol

Sent from my phone. Excuse my excellent grammar. Autoguide APP!

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Hi, it would cost me 4 times $40 just to buy 1 wheel, there must be a problem with the currency conversion?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha... I mean in Vietnam I have to pay $40k to buy this car because of lot of tax.
Nice to see you guys :D

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Welcome to Cruzetalk!! Impressive pat lol

If you knew Vietnamese you would probably say: Huh? Most Vietnamese do and look at my wife to find out what I just said. Leaves me thinking why can't I understand it like this! FYI Rosetta Stone did not help much. I learned what I said via dictionary and trying to self translate and not very good at that!

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
If you knew Vietnamese you would probably say: Huh? Most Vietnamese do and look at my wife to find out what I just said. Leaves me thinking why can't I understand it like this! FYI Rosetta Stone did not help much. I learned what I said via dictionary and trying to self translate and not very good at that!

là vợ Việt Nam? Tôi không bao giờ hiểu làm thế nào ai cũng có thể học một ngôn ngữ phức tạp như vậy . cứng đủ để nhớ tiếng Tây Ban Nha của tôi .

Oh yeah! Straight from google.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Co mot ngay tuyet voi

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Chao mung den voi dien dan!

You have a classy looking Cruze. Care to share some info on your lights, besides the dlr I like them.

Patman, your city ate your wife? Sorry for your loss. :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
I tend to agree with yer humor **** , Cities have that ability to annihilate the humane spirit .

·
Super Moderator
5,151 Posts
Chao mung den voi dien dan!

You have a classy looking Cruze. Care to share some info on your lights, besides the dlr I like them.

Patman, your city ate your wife? Sorry for your loss. :p

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
your city ate your wife? Sorry for your loss. :tongue:
Funny! Leave it to you ****!!!!!
Khi nau toi noi chuyen? Or did I find a bunch of people that know Vietnamese? LOL Our new member from Hanoi is probably thinking: These guys are idiots!! I am waiting for my wife to get home to find out what the **** you guys are saying. I don't know Vietnamese that well!

:dazed002:

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Stop swearing Patman yer suppose to be a Great Guy ! spell that in Vietnamese .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hahah... you guys want to learn Vietnamese? I will teach, no very hard like you thought =))
My lights have been shipped from Korea which are inspired from Mercedes E300 (back) and Audi A8 (front - with xenon and day light led).
Very easy to assemble... plug and play :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts