Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
That link shows curb weight as being in the low 2xxx lb range.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
The cruze has really bad blind spots similar to the Camaro.
I just could not stand that Suttle flaw .

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Those shocks with internal springs sound interesting. Always thought the cruze handled great and was fun to drive and it sounds like they just improved on the ride. Too bad you can only get the z-link with the premier.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
That link shows curb weight as being in the low 2xxx lb range.
It's around the 2800 range. Multiple commenters called it out - they should fix it.

The cruze has really bad blind spots similar to the Camaro.
I just could not stand that Suttle flaw .
The Camaros are about 4000x worse. Can't see ANYTHING beside you. Just put your foot down to change lanes?

That was the old one anyway. Fun rental if you didn't have to back up.

·
10,712 Posts
That title was kinda misleading to read on purpose. The way they talked about the manual trans further down, I must test drive one to see if it's true or not. If it is, they literally plan on killing off the manual to L trim only due to lack of manual LT sales like they did the 2LT in 15's

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's a very good article for the Cruze.

They seem to think that the Cruze and the new generation Civic are the best in the compact class. I expect a lot of favorable reviews for the Cruze coming up soon.

I really like the new trunk hinges. They have a clear shot of the redesigned, low-intrusion trunk hinges in the article. It's a small improvement but a very likeable feature.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
The orange interior in the photos looks straight out of the '70s. Talk about throwback.

Reactions: Merc6

·
10,712 Posts
It's a very good article for the Cruze.

They seem to think that the Cruze and the new generation Civic are the best in the compact class. I expect a lot of favorable reviews for the Cruze coming up soon.

I really like the new trunk hinges. They have a clear shot of the redesigned, low-intrusion trunk hinges in the article. It's a small improvement but a very likeable feature.
Yeah my hinges are all damaged from all the stuff it hit from closing.

·
10,712 Posts
The stuff I put in my trunk are long sturdy items like a folding chair for 1 example. There are other things I'll try and get a few pics. It was dark when I got off work and to the car so I didn't attempt to take a pic.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
The stuff I put in my trunk are long sturdy items like a folding chair for 1 example. There are other things I'll try and get a few pics. It was dark when I got off work and to the car so I didn't attempt to take a pic.
Stop lying. You just carry around kegs of beer at all times. Always prepared.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts