Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Lets hope he can get the other gauges operational. I would seriously consider this. It looks great.

·
Registered
611 Posts
What did you end up paying? The site lists this the Scangauge II at $169.95. Did you get $50 off of that with the code that was listed on an earlier page?

·
Registered
611 Posts
The CruzeDiesel coupon code had all it's redemption's used by late yesterday, but I've increased the number of allowed redemption's this morning so it should be working again. The total should come to $119.95 + any shipping charges.

Excellent. I plan on ordering today. Thx.

Reactions: vwgtiglx

·
Registered
611 Posts
@LinearLogic I actually just order the gauge, but I completely spaced on the window mount. How do I go about adding one to my current order? I see the mounts listed on your site, but I don't see anyway to add them to the cart.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I got mine yesterday and I really like it. It would be great to get like 6 gauges on one page, but I'll take this layout everyday! I am currently reading boost, coolant/water temp, soot accumulation and regen status. I had a regen today and everything displayed perfect. I'm excited to have this new toy! And going off what moes670 said, I will have had my car 2 years on Saturday. My guague is showing 109 regens. Regens are really all based off driving style. I'll post a pic as soon as I can to show how I have it set up.

Reactions: diesel

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have been doing a lot of city/stop and go driving as of late (I just happened to install my scangauge during this time) and I have noticed what I like to call a "weak regen." What I mean by this, is that the car will go into regen mode during my city drives (at around 22-24 STM). It will go through the complete process and turn off. The gauge will be reading 3 STM. Literally in a matter of 10-20 miles the gauge will be reading 10-12 STM. Since my last regen yesterday on my drive home from work, I have put on 35 miles and my STM is showing 17 already. Is anyone else seeing this? Is it possible there are 2 types of regen modes on the car (one city, one highway)? This may very well be the cause of the soot cover sensors so many have been having issues with.

·
Registered
611 Posts
This just happened yesterday. Soot down to 3 and status to 2 during highway portion of commute. 14 miles later 12 grams of soot when arrived home. Majority of that 14 miles is 2 lane highway at 55 but there are three towns you have to slow to 35. Wife then left for dinner in an 80 mile round trip mostly same 2 lane highway. Upon her return soot was at 21 grams. On her 25 mile commute in this morning another regen was started. It completed before she arrived but it did toggle between 0 and 1 a couple times when slowing for traffic lights. Don't have exact miles but estimating 120 miles between the two regens.
This is interesting. I'm very curious as to what the cause of this is. I went 2 years (52500 miles) and had 109 regens. Its now been 2 weeks (maybe 300 miles) and I've had 4-5 regens.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I got mine today just in time for a regeneration.
I'm wondering what gauges people display
I have mine set to display Regenerations, soot level, boost and water temperature.
I monitor the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.